- Esmane info
Are you passionate about Data Engineering and Data Warehousing?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work in one of the largest data warehouses in the Nordics
- Be a part of an agile team focused on data warehouse services
- Bring technical expertise and data engineering skills (analysis, development, testing and service management) to our teams
- Become an expert and learn best practices in business intelligence development
- Work in a modern and dynamic international environment
- Check out our Tech Stack
What is needed in this role:
- At least 3 years experience working with databases and SQL
- It's a merit if you have experience with ETL processes and Data Warehousing Domain
- Team-oriented and agile mindset, strong communication skills and eagerness to learn
- Great analytical skills, pro-active and solution-oriented approach to work
- Relevant university degree or previous work experience within IT
- Fluent in English language
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. Its all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork together we make a difference.
Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of high professionals, who are jointly building the world class data warehouse, and enjoy practicing agile way of working.
We are looking for multiple positions for different teams within Data Warehouse unit.
We look forward to receiving your application by 30.06.2023.
Please submit your application in English.
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2500-4450 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2150-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2500-4800 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability everybody is welcome.
- Kaugtöö võimalus
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.