- Esmane info
Are you looking for new challenges in AML/KYC area and interested in building efficient and effective processes in highly dynamic environment?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Plan, implement and monitor the improvements in KYC area
- Represent KYC function in projects related to KYC area
- Support KYC function in defining, aligning and prioritizing requirements for AML/CTF internal control framework development
- Manage stakeholders within Baltic Banking and towards Swedbank Group units and other Swedbank Group Entities, representing Baltic KYC area
What is needed in this role:
- Prior experience on leading cross-border projects and/or teams
- Experience and good understanding of KYC processes
- Strategic mind-set, combined with good networking and interpersonal skills
- High degree of stress tolerance combined with high level of motivation and perseverance
- Strong problem solving skills
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- A relevant university degree
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. Its all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work together we make a difference.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of high professionals, who are working cross-border and are jointly delivering challenging projects in a dynamic environment. It is and will be an interesting journey." Olga Rekke, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 13.06.2023 the latest.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3100-4700 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2950-4450 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability everybody is welcome.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.