- Esmane info
Are you interested in the risk management discipline, have a few years of experience and want to contribute in the fight against financial crime?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work in an environment encompassing a wide range of disciplines including anti-money laundering, sanctions, fraud and security, all areas that require an adaptable and forward-looking organization
- Support the organization achieve its goals by providing the relevant support and foundation to operate in a risk-based manner
- Support the enhancement and execution of risk management processes
- Build and maintain the risk infrastructure
- Build up and maintain our evolving PRC (Process, Risk and Control) library
- Structure and Create Risk, Incident and Control Effectiveness Reports
- Participate in strategic initiatives and projects to ensure that significant risk exposures are reduced
- Supporting the business in understanding their Risks
- 2 to 5 years of work experience in the Banking / Financial Services industry and a genuine interest in risk related matters
- Motivation to develop the risk function to be a powerful tool for our managers and limit unintentional or undue risk taking
- Work with senior risk managers to secure and implement relevant risk support, steering and control mechanisms
- Proactive and helpful attitude, high integrity and a professional approach
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Ability to handle and draw conclusions from extensive amount of data or information
- Ability to present complex matters in a simple and understandable way, both orally and in writing
- General understanding of banking operations is seen as positive
- GRC Experience is seen as positive
- Experience from Dashboarding including KRIs, Limtis and Apptite measurements seen as positive
- Fluent English in writing and speaking
- Relevant University bachelor's degree or higher
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. Its all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork together we make a difference."Join our team and...
Be a part of AFC, where we have a very challenging yet attractive task. Together with our colleagues we create and deliver robust Anti Financial Crime processes and uphold high standards within AFCs area of responsibility. To enable this, we need to build a robust Risk Management structure that goes above and beyond to enable the AFC unit to be one step ahead. We work swiftly but thoroughly, based on common understanding and trust, within our unit and the bank. Jonas Kihlgren your future manager.
We look forward to receiving your application by 21.06.2023.
Location: Sundbyberg, Riga, Tallinn
Recruiting manager: Jonas Kihlgren, +46 73 083 6562
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8-58594437
Finansförbundet: Jonas Nyström +46 8 585 946 52
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2400-3600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2100-3100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability everybody is welcome.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Landsvägen 40, 172 63, Sundbyberg
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.