- Esmane info
Are you a talented and Business Analyst with a passion for Business Intelligence? Do you thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment that encourages innovation and growth?
In Swedbank you'll have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and contribute to the success of our Business Intelligence analytics initiatives. We prioritize innovation and provide a supportive environment for you to thrive in your career. Join our team and be part of a company that values teamwork, professional development, and making a difference through data-driven insights.
Join our team as a Business Analyst and play a vital role in enhancing our Business Intelligence analytics capabilities. We are a forward-thinking organization dedicated to continuously improving our reporting and data visualization strategies.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into effective Qlik Sense applications and dashboards
- Working closely with business stakeholders to gather requirements, provide technical expertise, and support decision-making processes
- Conducting data analysis and identifying trends, patterns, and opportunities for business improvement
- Collaborating with data engineers and architects to ensure seamless data integration and data quality for analytics purposes
- Assist in designing data models, visualizations, and reports using Qlik Sense, ensuring optimal performance and usability
- Implementing best practices for data visualization and user experience to deliver intuitive and impactful analytics solutions
- Keeping up to date with the latest Qlik Sense features, functionalities, and industry trends to drive continuous improvement and innovation
- Proficiency in working with data structures and data sources and transforming raw data into meaningful insights
- Understanding of data visualization principles and best practices, with the ability to create compelling and interactive visualizations
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex data sets and derive actionable insights
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively engage with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Experience working in an Agile development environment and using Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with data integration and ETL processes, as well as data warehouse concepts
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field is preferred
- Knowledge of Qlik Sense development, including data modeling, scripting, expressions, and visualization design is beneficial
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. Its all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work together we make a difference."Join our team and...
be a part of an engaged guild of professionals, who serve as a data analytical hub in the organization. We are a team of around 90 people that continuously develop and enhance our BI capabilities within BI Analytics Guild. Join us in shaping the BI reporting strategy and technologies for self-service and enterprise reporting at Swedbank." Pēteris Rēķis, your future leader
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 58 59 44 37
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88We look forward to your application at 11.06.2023. the latest.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2150-3250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2500-3700 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2500-3700 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Balasta dambis 15, 1048, Rīga
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.