- Esmane info
We are seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented and proactive Billing Specialist/Credit Controller to join our fast-paced IOT business. The Billing Specialist/Credit Controller will be responsible for managing our company's credit and collections processes to ensure timely payment of customer accounts, will look after some billing aspects and work closely with billing and accounting teams and perform additional finance related functions. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and communication skills, as well as a track record of success in credit control, collections and billing.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Take full responsibility for producing monthly and daily invoices from the Company’s ERP system and distributing invoices/statements to customers
- Take full responsibility for monitoring of customer accounts and communicating/negotiating regularly with customers to ensure timely payment of invoices and agreement of payment plans where necessary.
- Work with Billing Team to review accuracy of bills, ensuring that all charges are accurate and correct charges have been applied in line with audit requirements and customer agreements.
- Review credit applications and assess creditworthiness of potential customers and ongoing monitoring of risk accounts.
- Work with sales and customer service teams to resolve customer issues related to payments, collections and billing.
- Maintain accurate records of customer payments and collections activity including posting and reconciling of payments into the Company’s ERP system.
- Analyse and report on trends in payment and collections activity and provide monthly management reporting on collection and key ratios/KPI’s such as DSO.
- Develop and maintain credit control policies and procedures.
- Work closely with commercial team to apply discounts and commitments where necessary
- Work in collaboration with accounting team to maintain prepaid reserve calculation.
- >3 plus years of credit management and billing experience
- Fluent in Estonian, Russian and English
- Excellent IT skills including Excel and accounting systems such as Standard Books, Sage, QuickBooks
- Excellent decision and negotiation skills, ability to be persuasive and influence others while maintaining and providing great customer care
- The ability to prioritise, plan and effective management of time
- A good understanding of accounting and finance would be great advantage if had experience in accounting including posting accounting journals etc.
- A professional working environment;
- Massive international knowledge base;
- A wide range of clients and assignments;
- Various training opportunities;
- Competitive compensation package
We will only contact candidates who have passed to the short list.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Paindlik tööaeg
Formerly JT IoT, Velos IoT, a leading supplier of connectivity to the Internet of Things. Velos combines the businesses of Jersey based Velos IoT, Estonia’s Top Connect and Danish NextM2M into a global powerhouse providing connectivity to over 12m cellular devices around the world.
IOT SOLUTION PROVIDER
Harness the power of connectivity with Velos IoT. We are a global integrated connectivity provider with extensive experience in delivering IoT services via proprietary core and roaming agreements. Supported by team of 120+ experts and with over 600 global networks, Velos IoT provides customers with sustainable, scalable, compliant, and secure access to connectivity.
At Velos IoT we value the agility and resilience IoT customers require. We have shipped over 12M SIMs worldwide and offer solutions to businesses of all sizes – from small specialist players to huge manufacturers. Our portfolio includes flexibility in integration options covering features around security and resilience.
Ettevõtte koduleht: https://velosiot.com/