- Esmane info
Join one of the biggest Capacity Provider Airlines in Europe! Xfly/Nordica is looking for new great colleagues!
We are part of the Nordic Aviation Group, a trusted Capacity Provider Airline group owned 100% by the Republic of Estonia. The multicultural company together with our second brand Xfly/Nordica has become one of the mayor CPA providers in Europe and currently employs over 650 people from 30 different nationalities. We have bases in Tallinn, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Turku, Aarhus, Vilnius, Sofia, Lisbon, Munich and Hamburg. We provide long-term ACMI services for major airlines in Europe.
Our current fleet consists of 22 aircraft, consisting of between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and Airbus A320s, and is continuously growing. We operate ACMI production under wet-lease contracts and on behalf of our customers. We currently actively recruit new talents all over Europe to support our ambitious growth plan. Its time to span your wings together with us and become a part of our passionate and wonderful team!
- Ensure manpower plan alignment with commercial, operational and business needs.
- Ensure crew resource plan foresee adequate numbers to fulfil the commercial schedule.
- Maintaining of the crew database (MCLs) across all the fleet.
- Analyze, evaluate and comment on the future and current commercial schedule.
- Turnover and attrition analysis.
- Determine optimal crew base allocation, based on the commercial schedule.
- Provision of post roster analysis and statistics for line departments; and identifying and making recommendations in relation to future roster production.
- Run scenarios to simulate potential impact of operational variations, such as changes to schedules and equipment types, crew base allocation and other resources.
- Chair regularly scheduled performance reviews with key stakeholders to report on performance measures and future projections.
Requirements and experience:
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field.
- Advanced experience in crew rostering, training planning, as well as in-depth. understanding of Airline business especially ACMI commercial aspects.
- Excellent organizational skills with a high level of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to synthesize information into recommendations.
- Analytical mindset, understanding the fluctuations of crews and the impact on the business.
- Presentation skills to provide compact and accurate overview of the manpower situation.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company
- A team that embraces diversity and inclusion
Lisahüved: Võimalus maailma avastada erakordselt soodsate lennuhindadega.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Lennujaama tee 13
- Täistööaeg vahetustega
Xfly is the leading long-term capacity provider for major airlines in Europe.
Our mission is to link people and regions through efficient and sustainable flights.
Xfly (business name Regional Jet OÜ) was established by the Government of the Republic of Estonia in the year 2015 as a daughter company of Nordic Aviation Group AS.
We are a team of over 400 aviation professionals working closely together in Estonia, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland. Our multicultural talent pool and lively work environment support reaching your fullest potential at Xfly.
We believe in:
ADAPTABILITY We are always ready to change and maintain effectiveness in a changing environment.
TRUST - We trust each other and we take responsibility for our actions.
CAN-DO-ATTITUDE - Instead of seeing challenges, we see possibilities.
WE ARE FAMILY - We grow together as human beings and professionals. We take care of each other and celebrate our success together.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.xfly.ee