Content SpecialistZave Centre OÜ
What’s the role
We’re looking for a content specialist to join our team.
As an content specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to work across 8 markets, websites, and content topics; create useful and inspiring content that supports the sale of Zave Group products (mainly heat pumps) and supports a good customer experience.
You ensure that our products and services are explained simply and comprehensibly on our home pages, and that you also follow SEO best practices. You will find newsworthy information and write both content marketing articles and stories for our blog, which you will also share with our customers via the newsletter.
You will contribute to shaping the vision and direction of digital marketing; be empowered to take ownership and drive impact; and learn all there is to know about running a website, creating newsletters, and managing social media channels.
• Produce high quality content – both verbally and visually, with the main focus on heat pumps and their possibilities;
• Own your content – from ideation to briefing, proofing and editing, to publishing and optimizing;
• Conduct keyword research and make data-driven decisions using Google Analytics;
• Find, coordinate and manage freelance writers /video makers;
• Manage all our digital communication channels – running a website, creating newsletters, and managing social media channels;
• Ensure our content follows legal, brand and PR guidelines.
• You can speak Estonian and English fluently;
• You prioritize effectively, take ownership, and get things done;
• You’re organized and great at time management;
• You’re an exceptional communicator and you know how to get information yourself and involve partners;
• You work well individually and within a team;
• You’re motivated and driven to improve;
• You have great attention to detail;
• You make decisions based on data;
• You can explain complex topics simply and comprehensibly;
• You have some experience in a similar position or have a strong willingness to learn;
• A plus if you: are familiar with SEO and/or affiliate marketing.
Zave offers you:
• Exciting and varied work in a rapidly developing international company;
• The opportunity to contribute to raising people's awareness of the possibilities of energy solutions; on the topics of sustainability, energy saving and -efficiency;
• A fierce challenge in creating a new level of customer communication for an e-commerce company;
• Modern working environment in the newest office building in Tallinn;
• A supporting team consisting of professionals in their field;
• Company events and celebrations;
• Employer's additional health insurance.
Additional information: tasuta parkimine parkimismajas, lisapuhkuse võimalus, osalise kaugtöö võimalus, ühisüritused, väga kaasaegne kontor.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
Time of work
Zave Energy Group is an online retailer of energy-saving home climate solutions with international scope based on Estonian capital. Zave has e-stores opened and running in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Finland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark. We serve customers in 9 languages.
The company's mission is to make energy saving easy and accessible to every household.
When looking for our new team members, we focus on the candidate's professional competence as well as personal characteristics and their fit with the company's culture.
Apply with confidence because in Zave we value our people!
Company website: http://www.zave.eu
Similar job ads: