.Net full stack developer (remote)Nice-business Consulting Oy Eesti filiaal
We are looking for a talented .NET FULL STACK DEVELOPER to join remotely an accomplished international team at FUJITSU Estonia.
If you wish to be part of a high-functioning, ambitious team and work with software projects that have a great impact on the everyday life of people around you, let us know!
- Design, develop and maintain an e-service system with all its functionalities to meet customer-specific needs
- Implement new features
- Work in an agile development team
- Review and compile documentation
This job might be right for you if you:
- have a minimum of 5+ years of previous experience with .Net (Core) and Angular
- know scrum methodology and have experience working in an agile organization
- have experience with large-scale projects
- are proactive, ready to learn, and work independently
- have a great command of English
- you are an EU citizen living in Estonia or willing to relocate to Estonia / have an Estonian residence permit
What we can offer you:
- Full-remote work from the comfort of your home
- Being a part of an agile development team
- An organizational culture full of inspiration and self-development
- Support on your skills development, LinkedIn Learning access, a possibility to join
- Pluralsight and/or Cloud Academy
- Flexible working arrangements
- Stability together with challenges
- 7 extra days of vacation after 2 years in the company
- Stebby (gym allowance)
- Home office furnishing reimbursement
- Benefit package
Does this sound interesting? Feel free to apply here or contact Nico’s Star Agent Irina Ranneva via phone +372 53895755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fujitsu Estonia is one of the leading suppliers of IT services in Estonia and a part of the international Fujitsu IT group originally from Japan. Operating in Estonia since 1991.
Fujitsu offers high-caliber full IT services to the Estonian and foreign markets, including developing, maintaining, and repairing systems. In addition, they are also responsible for the management of the purchase and supply chain for many major Nordic corporations’ IT products and the financial management of IT services. The selection of technology products ranges from basic laptops to data management centers.
Similar job ads: