Senior Java DeveloperNice-business Consulting Oy Eesti filiaal
Quanloop is an investment fund dedicated to wholesale funding. We attract capital from investors like you and act as the main source of financing for our commercial finance intermediary partners, such as leasing or factoring companies, crowdfunding platforms, etc.
Nico is looking for a Senior Java Developer
to join the Quanloop rapidly growing team to help them continue developing existing products and create new ones. You will be working in QuanloopTallinn office in a team of 3-4 senior Java engineers and 2-3 front-end developers, as well as 3-4 mobile app developers (iOS and Android).
Your job responsibilities:
• Develop and handle operational engineering over new and existing functionality of the website, primarily server-side, using popular Java frameworks like Spring, Spring MVC and Spring Boot
• Analyse and review Quanloop's business requirements to determine the optimum solution
• Gather system requirements, build application documentation, draw flow charts, design application architecture and apply modernised application design and testing features before release
• Ensure Quanloop software is secure and up to date through continuous testing
• Communicate with Quanloop internal teams in Identifying and assessing needs for development objectives
• Assist junior developers and front-end engineers with their technical issues.
Important keywords for this position:
• Java frameworks like Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA, Querydsl, Thymeleaf, Quartz and Flyway
• SQL databases like PostgreSQL
• Large and disparate data set
• Web Services and RESTful services with Web API
• Open-Source tools and good to have experience with Amazon Web Service (AWS), Google Cloud, etc.
• API integration
• At least 7-year job experience in software engineering, at least 5 years using Java technologies
• A self-starter with a proactive can-do attitude who's fine with frequent change and driving your own initiatives
• Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
• English language, the minimum level is C1 (both verbal and written)
• Bachelor's degree in software engineering or similar
• Position location: Rotermanni 18/1, Tallinn 10111, Estonia
• Is it possible to work remotely? No.
Could this be your next step?
If you feel you have the necessary skills and would like to join, please apply as soon as possible. We are processing applications continuously.
Questions? Contact Nico’s star agnet Anneli Rannak, firstname.lastname@example.org, +37253809064
Similar job ads:
€ 5000 – 8000