About the role:
You will be joining a small team of highly motivated people taking care of accounting and compliance for Xolo's internal group. As your contribution, you will process, store and analyze accounting data and documents, communicate with the customers and solve their relevant requests on a day-to-day basis. Due to this, it is important that you have a genuine interest in accounting. In order to get things done, you are expected to collaborate closely with our Finance Officer, management, development and customer support teams. You will fit our startup-like setting if you are passionate about numbers, take responsibility for your tasks, enjoy working independently as well in a team and feel comfortable multitasking in a fast-changing environment.
- For you, what you do is more than just a job — it's your calling! And you're looking to use your skills not only to make a living but to leave this world better than you found it.
- You have excellent knowledge of Estonian accounting and tax laws and a relevant degree to back it up.
- You have at least 2 years of work experience in Accounting.
- You're a good communicator in English and Estonian (both written and spoken) via e-mail and over the phone.
- You're constantly learning different skills, experimenting with alternative methods.
- You love improving processes and automatization and can easily communicate your ideas to our development team.
- You are solution-oriented, take responsibility and make your own decisions.
- You have the skills to handle numbers and perform calculations.
- You're a true team player, but are able to perform also independently.
- You have very good computer skills (and not only about Google and MS Office).
What we offer in return:
- At Xolo, you'll play an integral role in shaping the cultural shift away from traditional employment towards a more individualized model of solopreneurship.
- You'll work in a company based in one of the leading tech countries on earth (Estonia) that values autonomy, flat-hierarchy and straightforward communication.
- You’ll get to be part of an exciting start-up journey and work together with a goal orientated, qualified and motivated team supporting you.
- Our vibrant culture is built on shared values and our passion for re-defining how the world works.
- Company option package
- Flexibility and freedom in deciding where and how to work
- Compensations and support to keep your mind and body healthy
- Hard-working and fun-loving atmosphere with team - and company events
If our mission of turning solopreneurship into a magical experience resonates with you and you’d like to be part of our growth story, we would love to hear from you!