What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you will have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We will empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you will develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future - all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
As our future Onsite Support Technician, you will be part of our Onsite Support Services (OSS) in EY Estonia. Together with your colleague, you will be responsible for various IT services in Tallinn office. This is an opportunity for you to constantly learn and grow. On top of that, EY works with leading-edge hardware and software - this way you will stay updated on the latest technologies.
Your key responsibilities
- In this role you will follow-up on and give support to the PC park.
- You will provide second line IT support for all our internal departments in Estonia.
- You will guide, give assistance and follow-up on client questions, problems or troubleshooting (hardware and software).
- You will install and configure PCs and peripherals on request, as part of depreciation process or as a break/fix case.
- You will maintain and improve the customer service.
- You will develop and sustain documentation for all ICT related subjects and produce reports if required.
Skills and attributes for success
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- You have a good knowledge of Windows10 and MS Office.
- You have good knowledge of hardware.
- You have a professional approach and are oriented to quality improvement.
- You are customer focused, service minded and on top of that, a true problem solver.
- You have very good verbal and written communication skills in Estonian and English.
- You are a veritable team player at EY we put emphasis on teamwork and value integrity highly.
What we offer
- You will work in an international organization, whose core business is permanent innovation and digitalization, therefore our communication lines are short, and we remain agile.
- An attractive remuneration package (competitive salary and extensive benefits - access comprehensive health insurance, firm-paid time off, study days, and more).
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues.
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training (free Udemy platform use etc.) to develop new skills and progress your career.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Please be informed that we will only contact candidates who will be selected for an interview.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
Rävala pst 4, 10143 Tallinn
Time of work
Company website: http://www.ey.com